Tuesday, May 1, 2012

20 Weeks = Half Way! :)

How far along: 20 weeks, 3 days

How big is baby: About the size of a cantaloupe
Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself this week, but I still don't think it's much if any.
Sleep: My sleep is still less and less sound. I sleep on my left side a lot, and I'm starting to get pain from the pressure in my hips.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely
Morning Sickness: Nope
Food cravings: Pastas
Food aversions: Nothing new.
Challenges: Getting adjusted to things I can no longer do myself, such as cleaning the bathroom. I just can't do it anymore. Not like that's a bad thing.
Movement: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yesterday was the first day I felt him moving consistently throughout the day, and today he has been quite active. Every time I feel him move, I smile. :)
Boy or Girl?: It's official as of yesterday that we are having a boy! Nathan Walker is set to make his debut September 15th. :)
What I’m looking forward to: Shopping for baby related goodies now that we know the gender!
What I miss: I'm starting to realllly miss coffee. To me, decaf just isn't the same.
Next appt: May 16thish.

Since I posted my latest baby-bump picture yesterday, I'll leave you with our 3D ultrasound picture we have from yesterday. It's not the best quality, and it's definitely weird looking, but it's something! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment