Monday, April 11, 2011

Ugh.

I'm going to be devastated if I lose my job because of the economy.

I do not want to get into a political debate, because...well, I'm not very political, but I just can't seem to wrap my mind around how cutting the education budget so drastically is going to solve any problems.

Remember that time that Whitney sang about children being the future?


I know it's cliché and everything, but I'm pretty sure she was right, so I fail to see the logic here.

I know that the state got huge budget cuts. I get that. But you have to prioritize, and I'm pretty sure that cutting education so harshly is probably the worst solution to the problem.

I have nothing profound to say on the topic, and I again, I'm not looking for political debate; I'm just saying that I think this is out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment