Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New stuff! :D

Yesterday my mom and I went to TJ Maxx, and I saw these really great lamps that I wanted for our bedroom, but since Travis wasn't there, I wasn't just going to fork over $60 for lamps that he possibly doesn't like, you know?

So today I take him by there, and he liked them and agreed that they would be a good addition to our bedroom. Maybe the need to show them off to people that come over will inspire me to get our bedroom in order.

Now presenting, my new lamp(s)! There are two, but I only took one picture, duh.

Also, pardon the other lamp in the background. I've yet to find a new home for it.





The shade is white, though I could definitely handle getting a colored shade later on. They had 3 of these lamps, 1 of which had a grey shade in the same style, which I really would have preferred, but since they only had one like that, I just got the white ones.

Anyway, yay new lamps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment