Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello, again!

A friend of mine told me recently that it was time to update my blog, so here I am.

I've been busy the last couple of weeks and have hardly been on the computer.

While Sarah and Robert have been taking some time finishing schoolwork for their last classes, I kept Ethan. My mom usually keeps him, but right now she's working for the Census, so she's been busy with that. There was one day that we went to Bahama Bucks for sno-cones, and I was able to take a couple of pictures:









The next day Sarah brought him here and we decided to go down to the pool and go swimming. He had never done it in a big pool before and he's a very cautious child, but he did an excellent job. Of course he was timid about it, but I was able to coax him to let me carry him all over the swimming pool and he loved it. That night I went to Wal-Mart and got some pool toys for him which he ended up really liking. He over for the next few days and he's trusting me more and more to do things.

Here he is at our pool's tanning deck, where the water is only 6 inches:






The second one was a different day before we got in the pool, but it was cute anyway. :)

This past weekend was pretty busy. We went to the graduations for Bryan and Alissa on Saturday, (Bryan is Travis' brother, and Alissa is Bryan's girlfriend) and it was a long day. Their university had two ceremonies for the graduates, and of course they weren't in the same ceremony, so we sat through both. On Sunday I went to my sister's graduation which wasn't near as bad, except it was REALLY hot. Though it made for very busy weekend full of time on the road, I'm proud of them all. :)

What else is going on? Oh, right. My birthday is tomorrow and you are allowed to send lots of money and gifts my way. Don't forget, mkay?

1 comment:

  1. happy belated birthday!! I dad's birthday is on the 19th too! crazy. I hope you had a wonderful day :) thanks for the update, and the pics are so cute! He's adorable

    ReplyDelete