Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello world, let me introduce you to...

MY BFF GOOGLE!



It never ceases to amaze me how may people fail to utilize Google. Yesterday, one of my kids with a smartphone was like, "Uh, I need a dictionary." and I told them I didn't have one, so they asked me to look up a word, but I told them to use their phones to Google an online dictionary. (We weren't doing anything; it was the end of class.) and they were like, "OMG! I never would have thought of that!"

Really? Because I go to Google anytime I need answers, like, for real. It's not challenging or anything.

Then you have those on Facebook who seem to think that the "what are you doing?" bar is the Google bar, because they're like, "DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHEN THAT NEW MOVIE WITH TOM HANKS IS COMING OUT?"

Uh, do I look like Cinemark? No? Go to my BFF Google and find out...

...ok, fine, I'll find out for you, mkay?

http://tinyurl.com/ydq2sdd

Moral of the story?

MY BFF GOOGLE IS BETTER THAN YOUR BFF YAHOO.

:)


2 comments:

  1. You know what they call that? Google Phenomenon. True story. We had an inservice on it and everything.

    ReplyDelete