Saturday, February 25, 2012

11 Weeks!

Remember when I posted two weeks ago about how I was going to post weekly updates?


Remember how I used the word, "attempt" in the sentence?


I know myself well. :)


How far along: 11 weeks, 0 day.

How big is baby: thebump.com says about the size of a lime, which blows my mind a little. People keep telling me that I'll be more shocked when it's the size of a watermelon.
Total weight gain: None so far. :) I feel kind of like a rockstar.
Sleep: I still get tired early, and I wake up early every morning because I'm about to burst.
Maternity Clothes: I'm not wearing any yet, although I did buy two adorable maternity maxi dresses yesterday.
Morning Sickness: It' pretty much gone at this point. :)
Food cravings : Macaroni and Cheese, and Jack-in-the-Box curly fries with buttermilk ranch.
Food aversions: I have to be in the mood to eat meat these days, especially barbeque.
Challenges: I'm still having trouble/frustrations with not being able to help kids lift heavy things at work. I'm just so used to helping!
Movement: Too early.
Boy or Girl?: Again, too early to know.
What I’m looking forward to: Finding out the gender.
What I miss: Sleeping in.
Next appt: Two weeks.


Not much is changing with me that I can feel, anyway. I just think about the future and the baby constantly. I've had some mood swings, but even those aren't quite as bad lately.



The other day, one of my classes did something that really frustrated me, and a girl who tends to be somewhat disrespectful says, "Are you having a mood swing, or are you really mad at us?"


I'm not going to pretend like her assuming that I was going absolutely crazy didn't make me a little mad, but I told her that it wasn't a mood swing, it was that their choice of actions was beneath my expectations. I have, admittedly, felt like I was having an out-of-body experience when I find myself getting frustrated/annoyed over something that wouldn't typically be too bothersome to me, but even then, my 'mood swings' are really just my mind feels like it's going to explode. I have yet to turn into The Hulk.


Maybe turning into The Hulk would be the trick to getting some of these students whipped into shape. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment