Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 in Rearview

Was the year too fast or too long: This year went by really, really fast.

Major Events: I finally got a job doing what I've always wanted to do; my father passing away

Biggest accomplishment: Getting the j-o-b. I really needed that.
Biggest failure: Sticking to a workout regimine.
Worst memory: I'm not really sure, to be honest.
Most prideful moment: Again, getting the job. I was really proud of myself for finally doing something.
Most embarrassing moment: Nothing huge...I spent about half of the year being unemployed and at home.
Started with a significant other: Nope, I'm married.
Ended with a significant other: Again, no.
Ending the year with more money, or less: Definitely more. That's a perk of getting a job, as well as Travis switching to one that paid significantly more than his previous job.
Best Friends: Travis, Kim, Nick, Kenneth
Biggest Enemy: I don't really have any.
Favorite TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy, LOST (I miss it!), Desperate Housewives, Big Brother, Hoarders
Favorite Movie: The Hangover, The Blindside
Favorite Book: I don't recall reading a book in its entirety this year. Oh wait, I read My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster and it was beyond superb.
Favorite Bands/Singers: Still stayin' strong for Sufjan Stevens.
Favorite Purchase: We didn't really make any life-changing purchases this year; but I'm still happy that we were able to buy my brother a D-SLR for Christmas.
Concerts: I'm pretty sure that I was a square and didn't go to a single concert this year.
Places Visited: Again, we were losers...I think we went to Dallas several times and that was about it. Oh, and a trip to Beaumont for graduations.
Best Trip: Probably our anniversary trip because we just really enjoyed ourselves.
Worst Trip: I don't think there were any bad ones.
Looking forward to in 2011: Saving money and the possibility of getting a house; getting a dog.
Dreading in 2011: Nothing, really. I usually approach a new year with a good amount of optimism.


No comments:

Post a Comment