Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I almost forgot to post for WINsday!


Well, for starters, I feel like my new layout is pretty fantastic, because I really like polka-dots. :)

But for real, today's win is...

THE PAJAMA-JEAN COMMERCIAL!!




I mean, who wouldn't want these pants? They look just like jeans, only their knit pants, so they probably show your cellulite! Yay!

And if you're so skinny that you don't have cellulite, why not just wear jeggings?!

I will say, the runner up for today's post was:





Style Snaps! For all of your instant-hemming needs!!

Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. ok the problem with self hemming jeans is that they dont have that natural looking hemline. it looks really stupid. i would never buy that. i would almost consider buying the pajama jeans but i wouldnt tell anyone they were pajama jeans. i would probably change the subject if they asked me.

    ReplyDelete