Monday, December 27, 2010

I feel like a shut-in.

I'm watching The Price is Right with Travis. He's feeling sick and I'm just bored and can't seem to sleep past 9am anymore.

There was this girl who went to spin the wheel to be in the Showcase Showdown, and she deciding to bring something with her to the show...a pregnancy test. She felt that The Price is Right was THE place to announce her pregnancy to her family.

But more than anything, to me, I think that Drew Carey must have been disturbed...there she was, flinging that pee-stick around and if I were him, all I would be able to think to myself is, "I really hope that thing is dry" and then I would probably sabatoge her spin on the wheel as a punishment.

But I guess that's why they didn't hire me to be the host after Bob Barker retired.

And now there's someone doing the funky chicken because she is going to the Showcase Showdown. Wow.

In 5th grade, when my friends and I would write notes to each other, we'd always do this to change the subject:

LETS
       DROP
               THAT
                       SUBJECT

Now that my change-of-subject is 5th Grade official, I can move on to telling you all about my Christmas.
Christmas is always a busy time for us, but I love it that way. We went to my grandparent's house on Christmas Eve as we always do, where my cousin gave me a coffee grinder...something I've been wanting and putting off buying for a year. We have an espresso machine we've never used because I didn't have a grinder to grind beans fine enough for espresso. Yay!

On Christmas morning, Travis and I exchanged gifts and he was pretty nice to me. He got me a tripod for my camera, Toy Story Mania for the Wii, (I've been wanting that because I'm a loser)  and a bottle of perfume that I've been needing since I've been using the last of my previous bottle sparingly. After our gift exchange, we began the journey to family members houses and starting opening gifts there which included the 70th Anniversary special collector's edition of The Wizard of OZ on blu-ray, a suitcase I saw at Ross or TJMaxx that I loved, A Christmas Story on blu-ray, Super Mario All-Stars for the Wii, a small (and intentionall inexpensive) iHome for me to use at school that has the radio, the last few pieces of my nativity set from Willow Tree, my first pieces of Scentsy goodies, Pictionary, Guesstures and a few other things I had asked for. It was a good Christmas. :)

I hope that everyone has an enjoyable Christmas and a safe New Year's Eve/Day. I will be relaxing as much as I can because I am ready to go back to work just yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment