Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Return of WINsday!


It's been a grillion years since my last WINsday post. I'm going to share something that's been making me laugh for a couple of weeks now:

THE MILEY CYRUS SHOW!!!


Saturday Night Live has won my heart over many times with classic sketches such as "Consumer Probe with Jane Curtin" when Dan Aykroyd was a Halloween Costume salesman, "Down By the River" with Chris Farley and "Debbie Downer: The Happiest Place on Earth," and SNL has done it again.

They do "The Miley Cyrus Show" and it always makes me laugh. A few weeks ago, Anne Hathaway was hosting SNL and was able to portray Katie Holmes in this fantastic skit. It makes me laugh. A lot.

This particular video is from YouTube, and I don't know why the words are backwards, but whatever.




I like, really hope that you like, enjoy this video as much as I do andstufflikethat, and I hope that you like, realize how like, awesome and like, funny and like super like sexy this video is andstufflikethat, and that you like feel like you like, really got to know like, how like cool and like awesome Katie Holmes is andstufflikethat because I think that she's like, pretty cool and stufflikethat and like, getting to watch this clip is like, pretty cool!

Since it's Christmas, and Christmas is the season of generosity, I'm going to let you in on another little bit of awesomeness:

because I always need more things to help me in procrastinating with daily tasks, EA Games as well as Ludia games have their apps for Apple products on sale for $.99. Since it was such a fantastic bargain, I had to indulge.

So now, all I want to do is play them. Some of the games are good, some of them are fair, but whatever, it does it's job of getting me to procrastinate!


So far, I've bought Monopoly, Life, The Price is Right, Press Your Luck, Pictureka!, Clue and that's all...so far. Normally the games are like, $4.99/each and I've always wanted them.

So basically, the moral of the story is if you like these games and are cheap, now is the time to buy!

In other news, I'm almost done wrapping presents as well as buying presents. I can't believe it's almost Christmas.

I credit part of my disbelief to the fact that it's bordering on 'warm' temperatures outside. 66 degrees right now. (Ew!) I want it to be cold. With snow.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas andstufflikethat!

No comments:

Post a Comment