Thursday, February 4, 2010

Not House-Hunting

I definitely hope to own a house someday, but we're not in the position to buy one, even a little bit.

But this doesn't mean that I can't look around and dream for a house, right? So here is the house that I currently just want to pack up all of my belongings and move into. It's a whole neighborhood full of houses like these. I must say that this one is one of my favorites. It has an actual porch and doesn't look like a barn, as do most of the houses around here that have porches.


Buy it for me? You'd be my pal forever if you did.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. You sound like me. Mike and I have been married almost 2 years and are just about to sign our 2nd lease renewal in our apartment. All good things come in time. Better to wait and have it be a blessing, not a burden.

    ReplyDelete