Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Upload.

I've uploaded photos from my camera.

Valentine's Flowers

Travis' 25th Birthday Surprise Dinner
His birthday cake, which the waiter was too lazy to bring out properly.

The two of us


Robert and Sarah


Bryan and Alissa. They do don't 'serious' pictures.


Bryan and his imaginary date


My first pizza with homemade crust:

In other news, for Valentine's Day, Travis and I decided to just buy something we'd both been wanting instead of buying separate gifts for each other. We decided on a Blu Ray player since we were able to catch one on sale. Our first Blu Ray to purchase was The Hangover, which I must say, I just haven't gotten tired of that movie yet. It still makes me laugh, and every time I think about it I smile. I had read that Blu Ray players upgrade the quality of a DVD, and I must say, the rumor is true. I'm watching Girl, Interrupted and I noticed blemishes on Winona Ryder's face that I'd never noticed in the dozens of times I've watched this previously.

That's all. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment