Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy WINsday!


Thanks to my DVR, I seldom watch commercials anymore because commercials tend to annoy me.

Thanks to Ellen, I did see this commercial today, and I feel like it's a "win" for the week.

This "WIN" is a win for loser-dom. It's not that it's so hilarious, but it's just that it's so ridiculous.



1. If everyone at work bought a Fridge Locker, I'd be annoyed as a co-worker, because about 9 people would be able to use the refrigerator.

2. Due to my aforementioned annoyance, I'd be tempted to take it and toss it.

3. Sure, by taking it and throwing it away, I didn't get to "steal" their food, but I certainaly kept them from eating it and they're out $19.99.

4. If a person was truly hungry enough and had chosen to steal your Fridge Locker because your leftover meatloaf looked so delightful, I'm sure I could find a way to break into it. It's made of plastic, not steel, you know?

I hope that my friend from high school, Matt, makes a parody of it ASAP on his YouTube channel.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment