Friday, October 8, 2010

Hello, Boys and Girls...

I'm your new teacher.

Ok, well, maybe not your new teacher, but I have been offered the job at the high school. It happened yesterday, and I've pretty much been on cloud nine ever since.

I found out today that my schedule will most likely be consisting of two Theatre Arts I classes, one Advanced Theatre Arts class, one Technical Theatre I class and one Advanced Technical Theatre class. I'm excited about all of it.

I am incredibly nervous, but in a good way. I've wanted to teach since I was 5 years old, and it's just hard to believe that it's finally happening.

Life is good right now. We're still waiting to see if I passed my test, and that's the last piece of the puzzle.

Once everything is finalized, I'll ahve to find a new name for my blog. :)


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Congrats.

    Possible blog names:
    I'm a teacher... bitch!
    Stingareacher (it was supposed to be a cross between stingaree and teacher... it didn't work)
    AND
    The employed housewife

    :) Love,
    Jeffrey

    ReplyDelete