Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tagged!

The beautiful Shelly tagged me with questions, and I get to add some at the end. Woooooo.

1. Do you like sports or do you want to murder-train them? Which sports are your favorite, if you do like them?

I'm not much of a sports fan. I like to watch basketball in person, I'd rather take a nap than watch the Superbowl and going to a baseball game is a form of socialization and people-watching for me.

2. Which is better, chocolate or vanilla?

Chocolate, hands down. For me, there is seldom "too much" chocolate.
3. What was your favorite vacation you've ever taken?

I've had some great opportunities for travel, and I'm going to have to say my honeymoon, which was a trip to Disneyworld. It was an actual vacation, not a trip that I was "working." I went to Tokyo in 2008 and loved every minute of it, but I was a chaperone (which was still fun) but I did have responsibilities. Our honeymoon required me to have little-to-no responsibilities, and that's okay by me.

4. If you could go the rest of your life without hearing about ONE celebrity or public figure, like if that person ceased to exist, which person would it be?

I'm only allowed to choose one? Probably Charlie Sheen. There's just something about his face that I find obnoxious.

5. Do you enjoy TV watching, and if so, what's your all time favorite show?

I'm a huge TV watcher, and while I love many shows, (Sex and the City, Weeds, LOST, Grey's Anatomy, etc), I am going to have to say that my all-time favorite is Friends, because it STILL makes me laugh, and I've seen every episode a million times.

But LOST is a very, very close second. I'm going to miss that show this spring.
6. What's your favorite kind of music?

I have a variety of music that I listen to. I love music and have a deep appreciation for it, but I always hate this question. I will just tell you my #1 favorite bands:

7. Who was your first celebrity crush?

Jonathan Taylor Thomas, aka JTT, duh.



8. Tell me about your favorite outfit.

Considering my daily wardrobe consisted of something in the variety of a t-shirt and jeans or random knit pants, I don't have many. However, I did just buy a cute new outfit for work. The shirt is a satin-y tank top that's dark red, that has a slight mock-turtleneck with a pretty bow thing on one side. It sounds a little scary now that it's a written description, but trust me, it's adorable andplusalso it was only $4.97 at JCPenney. I wear it with black slacks and for work, a cardigan over it.

9. Kittens or puppies?
 
Shelly, I know you're a cat person, and I love kittens because their adorable-factor is like, sky high, but I'm still going to go for puppies.
 
Now it's my turn!
 
10. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
11. Do you like to cook? If so, what's your favorite thing you've made or make? If not, why not?
12. You're stranded on an island all alone. If you found a magic lamp with a genie who would grant you three wishes, what would the wishes be? (You can't say getting off the island.)
 
Ok...I'm going to tag...Megan, Jeffrey, & Samantha.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment